vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Thursday, April 29, 2004
Out With The Girls
Woke up kinda late today.. Was supposed to meet the girls and I still woke up so late.. oh my~ it's the blog's fault.. yeah u! caused me to sleep in the morning.. *shakes head* anyway, I was late again to meet them.. Ultra late this time as I had to check the results of my specialization for yr 2.. and yeah! i'm into multimedia as stated in my 1st choice! wOoHoo~!
Checked out the peeps in my new class too.. Well, there's 10 friends I have in there.. Not bad.. and out of 25 in the class, only 8 of them are girls.. =\ I've even heard that there's a pervertic guy.. eeKs! Anyway, I'll be shifted to the Strathmore Block.. It's so far away from the canteen and my locker! *Sigh* My lessons are back to 8am everyday.. Hope I'll be in time for class this time round.. 'Cause I've always been early for my 8am class during the 1st semester.. But when my classes were at 9am during semester 2, I have been late for class almost everyday.. Kinda weird though.. Academic year 2 is gonna start in just 5 days.. i miss the holidays! Aww..
Back to the girls.. Hmm.. so I went to pick up the 3D card that I've ordered for him and we went for dinner.. The food we ate weren't that appetizing though.. We were saying that all the different kinds of dishes tasted like "char kway teow".. =\ Went to shop around far east plaza and I got myself a top, facial cleanser and a greeting card for him.. We had a hard time deciding on what to do after all the shops had closed for the day.. I was thinking of chilling out at Swenson's, while the girls wanted to have a game of pool.. So we headed down to lucky plaza in the drizzle..
Hmm.. I was kinda hungry after that, so I patronised 7-11 on the way home to get some ration.. *yawNz* Time to meet up with my bed now.. *Battery Low*
far-terd at 4:07 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com