vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Boring Day
Haven't been updated my blog for 2 days.. Was too busy I guess.. Anyway I celebrated Mother's Day with my mum by treating her to Jack's Place with my brother.. It wasn't as crowded like last year. We managed to get a table without waiting for long.. Their business looks bad on this special occasion..
Yesterday was quite an interesting day for me, as I went out with my classmates after school for dinner.. or was it my lunch too? haha.. Anyway, they treated me to a meal at the Japanese restaurant located at Lido.. The food there didn't suit my taste though.. Almost all the food on the menu were deep-fried and I didn't like it.. We planned to catch a movie after that, but the show that we wanted to watch was over already.. So we went to the arcade instead.. We started playing at around 7pm and all the way until 10.30pm, after visiting 3 arcades. Wow~ It has been really a long time since we last had so much fun at the arcade. It was an enjoyable day for us.. =)
What do I have for today? Hmm.. Lessons was so darn boring with the potato.. Kinda had a conflict with my classmate and now we are no longer in good terms with each other.. *sigHz* Why do things have to turn out this way man.. Had a mood swing when I was in school and I was so much in a bad mood.. Is there something such as Tuesday blues? Well, I think I've encountered it.. *pouts*
Just hoping for a better day tomorrow~ (Again..)
far-terd at 8:42 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com