vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Friday, May 14, 2004
Fridays Are Holidays!
I've decided not to take my Advanced Theory Test later in just 1 and a half hours time.. 'Cause I did not prepare for it at all and further more I'm kinda lazy to go for a short test and return home again.. Heheh.. Wasted 6 bucks but I'll just go for it again another time.. I really don't have the mood to study for it.. Argh~
Met up with 2 of my classmates for dinner yesterday at a very ulu place near my school. It is quite a posh winebar where 1 of my friends works in. After dinner, we went for a karaoke session at cuppage plaza, then finally to marina south for arcade.. It was already 5am in the morning when I reached home.. Had an enjoyable time with them although I was kinda tired after a long day in school..
Feeling so sleepy now.. Shall loaf around at home and wait to watch Spice Sibling later in the night.. Not sure whether will be out tonight but I'll just relax and download some movies for now..
far-terd at 5:10 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com