vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Saturday, May 08, 2004
Half Day Of School
Yup.. Just went to school for 3 hours only to attend my Professional Profiling briefing.. I'm so stuck on what profession, company, or industry I want to do research in.. Argh~ Went out with my classmates after that for lunch and movie at Plaza Singapura! My favourite place to hang out.. That building is filled with amazing things that can keep you occupied for the whole day.. Anyway, we chose to watch Van Hellsing and wow.. I must say that it's indeed a very thrilling movie.. Fantastic! *Thumbs up*
Had to head back home to drop my laptop and change before meeting mum and my relatives for dinner.. Passed by J8 on my way home, so I rushed to buy some sushi and stuff too..
It's been a tiring day for me.. But it's friday so I shall sleep a little later.. Gonna catch a show on the tv now and grab a bite, as I didn't have much during dinner..
*7 days more to Advanced Theory Test (2nd attempt)
43 days more to my birthday..
Will he be celebrating my birthday for me? Who knows?
far-terd at 12:17 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com