vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Tuesday, May 04, 2004
Potato Day
Didn't sleep well last night 'cause had a slight quarrel with him again.. Got woken up by his sms many times and so I felt kinda tired during the whole day in school. Anyway, I'm really tired now.. But I want to watch the 9pm show before going to rest..
It was just another typical school day.. Kinda dread going to school now.. Think that studying in that school sucks so much now.. Maybe is because of the Year 1 students over-populating the tiny school.. Felt frustrated over it and I think my mood is getting quite bad nowadays.. Is it pms? =
I dislike this semester.. Feel so out of place.. How I wish I could quit school without worries.. Just don't have the mood to do anything now.. Argh~
It was potato's class today and had a fun time with the peeps (esp. Abdus and Jon), while making the crossover cable.. Geraldine spotted me in the canteen and I was so surprised.. I didn't know who she is but she know who I am.. She also said that she used to hang out with the Bishan group back then.. Well, it doesn't ring a bell.. Met up with Amanda and Lavene in the afternoon too.. guess that was the only times that I laughed.. Other than that, dark clouds seemed to be over my head today..
*Sigh*
far-terd at 8:45 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com