vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Sunday, May 30, 2004
Slacking Sunday
Woke up just 3 hours ago and I'm still in sleeping mode.. went to S.O.S with a bunch of girls yesterday.. It was my first time there and I think the place is rather quiet and it looks very spacious due to the small crowd.. Left at around 2 as Reyers was already drunk..
Alicia and I joined the guys to Zouk but we didn't want to pay 20 over bucks for an hour in there, so I suggested to to go to Rav.. The guys left after the place closed while alicia and I went for so called supper with Terry and Michael.. They work at Rav as a bartender and manager respectively.. They were nice enough to treat us to drinks last night.. heheh..
Anyway, it was already 5am when we reached Kallang Mac's.. So I guess we went for breakfast afterall..
Hmm.. That special someone messaged me while I was at Rav.. He requested to fetch me but I rejected it.. Why? I don't understand either.. Am I already numb about him? If so, why do I still think about him? I'm indeed a complicated person.. Like what others say, I have a weird personality.. Nobody can figure out what I'm thinking.. My horoscope proves that I have a changing personality too.. True?
Gotta have my dinner now and get down to work already.. Haven't done my design journal for the week man.. Anyway this is the design I've done for my Digital Media Design module.. The theme is "Bone China" done on a Mini Cooper..
.jpg)
far-terd at 8:03 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com