vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Monday, May 03, 2004
Start Of A New Semester
Back to that greenish buidings.. Things seem different while walking to school.. I could see lots of unfamiliar faces around and the amount of people walking up the steepish slopes were so much more too.. Yup.. It was the new batch of Year 1 students who are taking over the main blocks, making me end up in the Strathmore Block =( Hmm.. what's so bad about there? Well.. The level that my class is at, has no toilets.. So the school is trying to train up our bowels? Sigh..
Anyway, it was a problematic day.. A virus broke out at the start of the morning and lots of students' laptops were auto shut down.. It was a time-consuming issue resulting to the delay of classes.. Then was the electricity which tripped many times throughout the day and we had to go on without power.. Life seemed so miserable man.. Lastly was the situation in the canteen.. Oh my~ You woudn't have a table to have your meal on.. The place was fully packed with people and I had to take away just some snacks and have it in class.. *Shakes head* The Year 1 student are simply dominating the school.. Argh..
It was a tiring day for me.. My batt was running low around noon time and I had to scuff my way home.. Had a nap once I reached home and I think I shall continue my beauty sleep pretty soon.. I wouldn't want to behave like a haggard tomorrow and just hope that things will get better..
Peace out~
I've came back to edit this post.. Have just messaged him to ask whether he received the mail I sent to him 3 days ago.. He then replied: "Yes.. Very gan dong.." Don't understand why, but I instantly cried upon seeing it.. Maybe 'cause I am happy that at least, he felt something over what I've done for him.. or was it that I was reminded of the pain I'm suffering? Am so heartbroken... This relationship is just so difficult to let go..
far-terd at 11:59 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com