vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Friday, May 21, 2004
zZz...
I'm really tired now.. Haven't been updating my blog for the past 4 days.. Well.. I was kinda lazy I guess.. I actually planned to go east coast park with some of my classmates tomorrow, but a few backed out so it was cancelled.. *Sigh* 1 of my friend and I were actually looking forward to it.. =\ Hope we'll be able to go next week..
Anyway I planned to go for movies with 2 classmates tomorrow.. Shrek 2! WooHoo~ Have been waiting ages for it to screen in the cinemas.. I just booked the tickets online.. Kinda kiasu but it's simply a good way for me to choose good seats and huge cinemas you see.. =D
It's been a long day in school for me.. Haven't had enougg rest to fully charge up my battery.. Ohh yah.. I signed up for Archery and Tennis as CCA for myself.. Beginning to be conscious of my cca records already.. heheh.. I abandoned my post as a treasurer in Rock Climbing last year.. If I were to be still in that club, my points will be quite a lot now man.. Hope that the cca will help out in completing my 40 CE points.. Only have 12 at the moment.. =
That shall be all.. I'm too sleepy to think of what to blog anymore.. I love my bed.. *RoLLs*
* A better tomorrow simply brightens up my day!
far-terd at 1:22 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com