vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Monday, June 28, 2004
30, Flirty & Thriving
30, Flirty & Thriving -- A quote I've taken from the unreleased movie, 13 Going On 30.. It won't be up in the cinemas so soon I guess.. I saw the short preview of it when I went for the movie last night.. I thought that it seemed real good.. So I came back home to download and I've just finished watching it.. Oh man~ This is something that you can't miss.. I love this movie..
Anyway, I've just downloaded another new movie called Ella Enchanted.. So tempted to watch now.. Well, I've already peeked a bit of the movie.. haha.. and it seems interesting.. School's starting tomorrow.. *Poutz*
Movie: 13 Going On 30
(Kinda Long) Description: It is 1987 and Jenna is a 13-year-old girl on the brink of womanhood. The problem is that adulthood is just not arriving fast enough. She's suffocated by her dorky parents, ignored by the hip kids in school--and the cute guy she has a crush on barely knows her name. No longer content to spend time only with her best friend and neighbour, Matt Flamhaff, Jenna invites the cool kids to her 13th birthday party. But the party is a disaster. Jenna is humiliated when she's locked in the closet for a game of "Seven Minutes in Heaven" and everyone deserts her. Alone in the closet, Jenna makes an earnest wish. If only she could be all grown up, she'd have the life she's always wanted.
Miraculously, her wish comes true. The next day, when Jenna emerges from the closet, it's 2004 and she's 30 years old. What's more, she is a gorgeous successful woman with a great job and a fabulous Fifth Avenue apartment. She is finally cool and popular. The only hitch? She has absolutely no idiea how she got there. Initially frightened but gradually enchanted by her new life, Jenna soon realizes there's something missing--Matt. When she looks him up, she is horrified to discover that she and Matt are no longer in contact and, furthermore, he is engaged to be married. Jenna learns that 'having it all' is not enough and decides to take a second chance at first love. Now her biggest wish is that it's not too late.
vaN's Rating: *****
far-terd at 7:58 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com