I swear I would never want to celebrate my birthday at a danceclub anymore.. Once is enough.. *shakes head*
Was supposed to meet Alicia at 8pm.. but she was getting her tatoo and made me wait for an hour! was so fed up I went to meet Amanda and Melvin at bugis.. Met up with Zong Xian on the way and he passed me my present.. It was a Stussy t-shirt~ heheh..
Had dinner at Swenson's with Amanda and Melvin, then went to Rav to meet up with Elynn and Leon.. Alicia came after an hour too.. I started off ordering a bottle of Absolut Vodka and we played a dice game.. All of them was out to get me drunk.. I had many glasses of pure vodka 'on the rock'.. This is not all yet..
Then came the Terry, the bartender, making me a 'waterfall'.. I was drinking a glass of alcohol on flames.. It tasted minty~ After that, the manager treated me to a glass of cocktail.. I didn't know what drink was it though.. I just knew that it tasted like strawberry milkshake with jelly at the bottom.. Quite a nice drink~
Nono.. I'm still not done with these drinks.. Then the waitress came with a small glass of alcohol that's 'neat'.. Heard from her that it was from Terry again.. I was already bloated by then.. Leon and Melvin still went to order a bottle of Martell! Oh my~ I knew I had to prepare going home drunk already.. Continued to drink with them 'on the rock' and Wei Liang came.. Had to drink with another person now.. *Pengz*
Then the girls went for a dance.. During that time, we heard that Melvin were caught for Awar.. *Sigh* Amanda and Wei Liang left after that.. Awhile after that.. The 'kick' came and I started vomiting.. Was awake the whole night but head was really dizzy that I couldn't even walk.. Rested outside Rav until I was awake and then Bee came to fetch me home.. Had a long scolding from him for drinking so much.. 'Cause he had never seen me drunk before, so he knew I drank a lot..
Had a bath and went straight to bed as my head was spinning vigorously.. The feeling was terrible man.. Argh~
Received presents from Amanda, Wei Liang and my brother last night.. Amanda gave me a set of accessories.. Wei Liang gave me a Pooh.. The head can shake when absobing solar energy.. I liked it very much.. Always used to stare at it for a long time outside the shop's glass window.. heheh.. My brother gave me a car model of Initial D's Trueno 86~ Dou Fu Che~! Haha..
I've yet to receive Alicia, Elynn and Terry's presents.. Will be getting from them next week.. Can't wait~ =D
Back to my television now.. It's horror movie! My favourite..
*Poof*
What Spell Faerie are you?
I am an Air Faerie. The Air Faeries are magical, joyous little creatures who love to dance on the wind. What Faerie are you? Click here to find out
far-terd at 1:37 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness bike
2a licence car licence new job
diamond ring
complete degree ralph lauren romance bike servicing new rims & tyres mhr of505 helmet
new helmet hp c5180 new watches new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny n95 sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list grooming session
bigger house new bowl