vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Tuesday, June 08, 2004
Finally Blogging Again
It's been a long time since I last updated this little space here.. Well, lots of stuff happened for the past week.. More of the good than bad stuff though.. Not bad eh..
Hmm.. Spent the whole night doing my bike model.. It's a Hayabusa.. Since there isn't any GSX 1000 so I got this instead.. Spent half a day on sunday and last night to complete it.. Yeah~ Kinda happy 'cause I finished it pretty fast.. Anyway, it meant to be a belated birthday present for you should know who..
Recently signed up for as a member in the photography club.. Kinda interested in it but I wonder whether I can stay put in there.. Ohh.. and I cancelled my application to join tennis.. Don't really like the facilitator-in-charge anyway..
Sunday: Went out with my family, aunt, grandma and sis's bf to bugis.. Dinner was at Tian Tian Restaurant to celebrate my mum's birthday in advanced.. 'Cause my sis wont be free on the 10th.. Anyway, my birthday was supposed to be on the 9th.. The doctor estimated my birth date to be on that day, but I ended up making my mum lie in the hospital for 10 more days before I pop out.. Heheh..
After dinner, we walked around bugis junction before my aunt and grandma headed back home.. We then went to SPANS clubhouse for karaoke.. It was a senior citizen ktv.. Gosh.. My sis and I was trying very hard to bear with the 80s hit songs.. As long as mum's happy, we don't mind at all! =) It was my first time drinking with mum.. haha.. She was kinda surprised that I drink, 'cause I only drank with my sis before.. It was my first time tasting sis's favourite stout.. and I don't think I like it..
Oops.. (spelling corrected by Xian) It's already 11am.. Would like to write more but I think I shall get some sleep first.. I wouldn't want to wake up in the wee hours of the morning.. (FYI. I usually sleep 12 hours)
This is the final product of my busa:

far-terd at 10:25 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com