vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Wednesday, June 16, 2004
Ho-Hum
Met up with Alicia and Elynn yesterday for a walk in town.. Watched the last episode of the 9pm show on channel 8 and then went for a pool session.. The girls decided to go home when it's time to catch the last train, so I went to accompany Zong Xian for supper.. Ahh~ I've been so sinful nowadays to be having supper! *Looks at my bulged out tummy* Oh my~ I need to control my intake man..
*Sigh* I've got no mood to plan for my birthday celebration this weekend.. Shall not call it 'celebration' though.. 'cause I don't even intend to celebrate it.. It's the first out of the 19 years I'm feeling this way.. =S
Get a Life~
*yawNz*
far-terd at 10:32 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com