vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Mean Girls Rocks!
Monday: Zong Xian asked me out in the evening for billiard with his friends.. He wanted to thrash me in it.. How mean~ We then went to catch a midnight movie called Undead.. Well, it sucks.. Never ever think of watching that.. I didn't understand the story at all and it was simply lame.. Yucks!
After movie was a walk to the esplanade.. We stopped by Bencoolen Kopitiam for some refreshments too.. We sat by the bay and chatted till day breaks.. They decided to go over to one of the guy's house for breakfast and I joined them after much consideration.. It was already noon when I got home.. Dead beat~
Tuesday: Managed to get up in time to meet Elynn for the movie premier organised by Teenage magazine.. They had a Best Dresser of the Night contest and I was 1 of the 3 selected.. No, I wasn't overdressed.. I was only wearing a Gio tank top and a pair of Levi's jeans.. So it came by surprise.. But happy to receive the freebies though.. Heheh.. The movie was awesome! Mean Girls simply rocks!
vaN's Rating: ****
We then went to Chinatown to meet Leon for dinner.. I love the Chang Chen porridge.. *drooLz* Received my present from Elynn and it was a huge Pooh and Family jigsaw! I like it very much~ Thanks lynnie.. =) One of my favourite birthday presents I've received from the past years, was from her too.. It was a Pooh cross-stich with my name on it.. Aww.. So sweet.. =D
Got to talk to Bee for an hour plus before sleeping.. No quarrels.. *smiLez*
Today: Woke up from coma after 17 hours.. Haven't had such a long rest for ages.. Pam wanted to meet me in the afternoon but she couldn't get me.. Anyway, she should know she has to tell me beforehand if she wants to meet me.. 'Cause I'm usually in bed in the day.. Haha.. 15 min more to Henry's birthday.. he should be celebrating outside now since he's not online..
I've just received my Entry Proof for my O's this year.. Oh man~ I'm gonna die in the hands of Mathematics.. Accompanied with the Profiling Project due at the end of Year 2, I suddenly feel so stressed up.. Alright, cast them aside for now.. It's time to fill up my stomach..
far-terd at 11:15 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com