vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Sunday, June 13, 2004
Retro
Am in sleepy mode now.. *Listening to Bananarama's Venus* Cool~~ Hmm.. Getting more and more lazy in blogging already.. Boring lifestyle.. Bah~
I went to his workplace on wednesday to pass him his present.. Really happy to see him.. Even though I was late in meeting Moreena at orchard, I just didn't want to leave so soon. Yeah.. got nagged by her when I reached.. Saw Alicia at orchard in the evening and she was going Mohd. Sultan later on, so I didn't join her.. So I went to meet up with Henry who was also in town at that time.. Decided to catch a movie then 'cause I was going to meet up with the special he.. I had to stay out to wait for him to finish up his matters.. Henry and I ended up watching The Best Bet..
I realised that I've watched almost all the movies that are up in the cinemas.. You name it, I've watched it. The next movie I wanna watch would be Spiderman 2! Yup.. seems to be interesting from the trailer.. Anyway, I met up with him just for supper and it started to drizzle, so we headed home..
Friday: Didn't plan to go out at all, until I received an sms from him asking me whether I'll want to go JB with him.. I agreed without second thought.. He used to bring me along whenever he was going there.. Even though it was just a short trip, I didn't mind at all..
*Playing Valentine's Over and Over Again*
I'm even more into retro now after some recommendations from Terry..
Saturday: Was planning to stay home too.. Then came Elynn's sms asking whether I'll like to join her at MU.. Hmm.. I don't like the place actually.. But decided to go for a walk out of home, so I went.. Stayed there for less than an hr and the techno there is already giving me a headache.. Went over to Rav instead.. I just love the r&b there.. =) Lots of gamblers eyes' were glued to the projector's screen.. The crowd were crazy over Euro last night.. =S
Time for dinner and tv now~
*PooF*
far-terd at 7:32 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com