vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Sunday, July 04, 2004
Spider-man 2
I've watched this action movie twice consecutively for 2 days.. I watched once with Zong Xian and another time with Terry..
Friday: Met up with Alicia, Marilyn some others in town.. Went over to Centrepoint as the girls wanted to shop and we bumped into Elynn coincidentally.. Alicia accompanied me to Wala Wala as I was meeting Terry there.. The live band simply rocks! It was already 11 when we reached there 'cause Alicia was taking her own sweet time.. The place was full house and I was just 5 mins late to catch Yellow by the band.. Argh.. Anyway, I realised that there were quite a number of ex-ij girls there too..
Terry won a pair of tickets to Connie and Carla on Monday from answering a question given by the band.. Here goes the question: "Guess how heavy Joe(the band's drummer) is!" Haha.. Terry got it right with the answer of 98kg.. He then passed the tickets to me.. He knows I am a movie maniac.. =D I've also received my present from him.. It's a bangle engraved with my name, in a box full of clear balls(from the Martell's bottles)..
I like Wala just like how Terry does.. The atmosphere was good and I never get bored with the nice music.. But Alicia doesn't seem to blend in well there.. She's more of a party person..
Anyway, we left at around 1plus and sent Alicia home.. Terry and I then joined his friends at Newton Food Centre before heading down to Cineleisure for movie.. The movie ended at 6 in the morning and it was pouring heavily.. Nice weather to cuddle my pooh to sleep.. =)
Saturday: Stay home saturday..
Today: Woke up kinda early today.. Although I slept at 3 last night, I could wake up at 9am.. Hmm.. It's a miracle for me.. By the way, it's Chaowei's big day today.. Happy Birthday To You~!
Movie: Spider-man 2
Description: Two years have passed, and the mild-mannered Peter Parker faces new challenges as he struggles with "the gift and the curse," desperately trying to balance his dual identities as the web-slinging superhero Spider-Man and his life as a college student. Tormented by his secrets, Peter finds that his relationships with all those he holds dear are in danger of unraveling. His life-long yearning for M.J. (Kirsten Dunst) becomes even stronger as he fights the impulse to reveal his secret life and declare his love.
His friendship with Harry Osborn (James Franco) is complicated by the young Osborn's bitterness over his father's death and his growing vendetta against Spider-Man. Even Peter's beloved Aunt May (Rosemary Harris), who has fallen on hard times after the death of Uncle Ben, begins to have doubts about her nephew.
Peter's life is about to become even more complicated as he encounters a formidable new foe -- Dr. Otto Octavius (Alfred Molina).
vaN's Rating: ****½
far-terd at 11:21 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com