vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Wednesday, August 25, 2004
Garfield
Spent the day in school watching Garfield with Meiyun, Charmaine and Henry.. That cat is just so fat and lazy! So chubby and funny.. The show is not that good, but if you are a garfield lover you wouldn't want to miss this one..
I'm stuck in class now, as it's raining *meow* and *woof* outside.. =/
Having programming test tomorrow and I'm so lazy to revise.. Nono.. I shall not skip it.. My grades are getting worse this semester.. *sigh* I have got no motivation to study at all.. What to do? Guess I'll be expecting to retake my O's again next year..
Shyt O's..
Movie: Garfield
Description: Trouble arises one day when, under the influence of the beautiful veterinarian Liz (Jennifer Love Hewitt), Garfield's owner Jon (Breckin Meyer) stuns him by bringing home a cuddly dog, Odie.
Jealous at the attention Odie is receiving, Garfield locks Odie out of the house. Odie runs away and when he's kidnapped by the evil television personality Happy Chapman (Stephen Tobolowsky), Garfield realizes his mistake, and embarks on a brave mission to rescue his new housemate.
vaN's Rating: **1/2
far-terd at 4:16 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com