My heart sank.. I waited for him to come back.. now that he's back.. he chose to leave..
Upon receiving this shocking news, I questioned him.. (I don't mind sharing with you guys our conversation.. but I would appreciate if u just keep it to yourself after reading..)
P.S Skip this if you can't stand people talking about relationships.
Me: Can I know why?
Bee: I'm very confused..
Me: You have another girl in your life?
Bee: Something like that.. I've been thinking fot the whole night.. I still love you but I can't let you suffer because of my selfishness
Me: You have a gf now?
Bee: No
Me: So you like another girl and going after her now?
Bee: It's like the same situation we are in
Me: So you love her
Bee: I donno
Me: She's ur ex?
Bee: Ya
Me: U said u were sad and stuff when u heard i got a bf. why say so when u had another girl in mind? i was so happy when u agreed to be together again. i thought we'll be back to those happy days. i wanted to start afresh with u. but u hurt me totally telling me u cant commit in this relationship. den why in the first place u say u want me back? why? don't u know i really love u?
Bee: I'm sorry.. But i really love u.. I got tell u before i'm very confused.. When i heard u got bf.. Really i was very upset..
Me: When u said dat u were confused between me and her.. i already know that i'm not important to u anymore..
Bee: If u r not important to me i won't feel wat i'm going through now.. Is when i heard u been going out with guys then i start to let things happen..
Me: I feel stupid.. u took me for granted.. come back only when u know i'm with another guy.. and when u have me already.. u dump me
Bee: I dun wan to cheat u.. That's y i'm telling u now.. If u r not important to me.. I can just play along.. But i dun wan
Me: Den y say u wan me instead of telling me u had another girl in mind
Bee: I told u before.. I'm confused.. I still love u but at the same time I'm scared..
Me: U chose to hurt me right from the time u said u wanted me back.. i'm nothing compared to that girl. she has the ability to let u leave me.
Bee: I never leave u for anyone.. I'm still alone
Me: It's the same.. she's important to u.. i donno why u wanna do this to me..
Bee: Sorry.. I'm very confused.. I cant bear to see u get toyed by other guys.. Never felt this way for a gal before
Me: Although im reluctant to let go.. but i know i still have to.. u are not the same as before.. someone else has entered ur life and i will just have to give way..
Bee: U r still as important to me i can say.. U r still my baobei in my heart.. 4ever is..
Bee: Sorry baobei..
Bee: I know u hate me now.. But to let u know.. I still love u n care 4 u like last time.. Sorry baobei..
I stopped replying him.. heart has died for that moment.. I've fallen once again.. he then offered to fetch me tonight from Chinablack, but I wouldn't have the mood to go anymore.. even if I were to go, I also won't want to see him..
There you go.. For my friends staying tuned out there.. this is my story..