vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Sunday, August 15, 2004
Lost
Was so depressed yesterday.. I didn't know what to do.. Alan and Adrian accompanied me out and brought me to Rav.. They were having a dance competition and we pretty much enjoyed it (i guess). There were a few potential dancers I must say.. 1 malay girl was doing some sexy dance steps and the guys were like going googoogaga over her.. looked kinda bitchy but it was still good..
Some guys did some hip-hop dances and most of them stripped half-naked.. I like like telling Adrian, "This one is gonna strip also.." He replied nodding.. Then came this last contestant who's a guy and looked kinda nerdy.. When he started dancing I reacted with my mouth wide opened.. Stunner.. He was dancing to the song, She Bangs.. The DJs made fun of him by throwing him a pink feather (those kinda long furry thingy you put around the neck) and named him as William Hung.. Poor fella.. still reacted so happily..
After the event was dancing session with Adrian.. This guy here was so elated dancing close to so many girls.. haha.. cheeky boy..
Didn't feel like stepping out of house today.. Alan asked me out for movie.. But even though how much I wanted to watch Catwoman and Twin Effect II, my mind still chose to stay at home.. Oh boy.. Get a Life..
far-terd at 8:16 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com