vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Friday, August 13, 2004
The Right or Wrong Choice?
In the end, I still chose to leave him to be back with bee.. Why? I was like so darn guilty about hurting this guy that treats me like treasure.. He gave me all the sweet memories just like what you can find in a romantic guy.. He gave me everything he had.. But.. wth I broke his heart and shattered his hopes.. Really don't mean to.. I'm really sorry.. I told you before that I was afraid of this day.. and it's here so soon..
You asked why I chose to go back to the guy that hurt me so much.. Maybe I'm silly to do so but I guess I'm poisoned just like you.. I still can't get over it.. and I shouldn't start another relationship unless I get him off my mind..
I appreciate every little single thing that you've done for me.. Really.. I'm happy when you spend your time accompanying me.. when you buy small little pressies for me to cheer me up.. when you plan surprises for me which I've never experienced.. when you purposely let me win during billiard.. when you sing songs for me.. when you accompany me to movies.. when you bring me to places to watch sunrise.. and when you bear with me pinching you (list continues..)
I wanna thank you for this lovely time I had with you.. I'll still be willing to help bring wu ya for a bath, although I accidentaly made him dumb that time.. Please take care of yourself.. I don't wish to see you brooding over this.. I hope to see you happy.. and I still wish to be your friend.. =)
So now that I'm back with bee.. I won't be as free to do anything or go anywhere as I please.. My circle of friends will get smaller too.. In a relationship, there's bound to be give and take.. Sacrificing is even more common.. Our story now continues after almost half a year.. What's down the road for us? We shall see..
Is friday the 13th a good or bad day for me? *wonders*
*Dong Jie na shi jian. Dong Jie you ni de shi jie~*
far-terd at 11:13 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com