vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Saturday, August 07, 2004
Surprise..
Alan came to meet me after school and we went to chill out at Wheelock's Coffebean.. Saw Kevin with his girlfriend walking past happily.. haha.. lucky chap.. was coincidental to see them too while we went for billiard..
Went home for a nap and then met up with Alan again.. He gave me another surprise.. This time was at Labrador Park.. The park which brought me the most memories with Bee.. Anyway, he made a display of heart-shaped balloons with my name in the middle.. There was an orange coloured sunflower too.. =)
He led me to another path and passed me a bouquet of flowers by surprise.. I was like wondering where it pop out from.. Then he made me walk through a few flight of steps, picking up more sunflowers each time.. Finally, when I picked up the 3rd one, I was already on the top.. When I looked down, there was a display of tea lights.. There wrote:"Will you be my girl.." Wow.. I was dumbfounded.. It's a pity I didn't snap those down.. It was beautiful..
After that we went to Cineleisure for a movie.. The show was not bad.. Just that I was a little tired by then.. Now.. I'm stuck at a cross-junction.. Is he the guy that will give me happiness? or should I just stay put and wait for Bee's return? I wished I had an answer..
Movie: I, Robot
Description: Will Smith stars in this action thriller inspired by the classic short story collection by Isaac Asimov, and brought to the big screen by dynamic and visionary director Alex Proyas (Dark City, The Crow).
In the year 2035, robots are an everyday household item, and everyone trusts them, except one, slightly paranoid detective (Smith) investigating what he alone believes is a crime perpetrated by a robot. The case leads him to discover a far more frightening threat to the human race. I, ROBOT uses a spectacular, state-of-the-art visual effects technique to bring a world of robots to life.
vaN's Rating: ***
far-terd at 2:20 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com