vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Friday, September 24, 2004
Abolish O's Math(Only)
It was a miracle for me waking up as early as 8 this morning.. Having slept for only 4 hours, I don't understand why I wasn't able to get back to dreamland.. Weird.. Anyway, the "kick" (my way of expressing myself being sleepy) came at around 2 in the afternoon.. Luckily, I woked up in time for my bike practical..
Went for lunch/dinner (i'm not sure either) with Alan at Pizza Hut.. Shyt.. Mentioning it makes me hungry now..
*Bites my wooden table*
Burp.
Opps..
Nono.. I'm not uncivilised.. Back to dining at the Hut.. We ordered Hut's Double Sensations and I had a serving of Sausage Mania while Alan had Lasagne.. I wonder whether he's trying to imitate Garfield.. Anyway, I wanna point out that the Rotini (spiral pasta) was burnt! Alan was kinda surprised that I was crunching on them and it actually tasted like corn chips! lol..
We were then arguing about the difference between green pepper and pickles.. He said that the green, round and sour thingy sandwiched in Macs hamburgers are green peppers.. Whereas I explained to him that green peppers do not taste sour but kinda.. err.. forgot the taste.. But anyway, it's pickles that's in the burgers and not green pepper right!
It's good that we managed to leave the restaurant peacefully without any fights.. We were almost late for pract.. so ya.. no time for that..
Lesson was kinda fun for me today.. The instructor brought me out to the outer circuit.. FINALLY! I was taught to do high and low speed stopping, 1st to 4th gear, cornering, racing.. err no.. not including this.. Somehow, someone was peeping at me many times while i'm riding.. Bah~
Went to Toa Payoh to return Pam her stuff and we got caught in the rain on the way.. But I didn't really cared about the weather anyway.. It actually felt quite good in the rain.. Maybe 'cause I hadn't experienced it in a long time.. haha.. I must be crazy..
Siao char bor.
We made our way to Fiesta for sushi! yeah man.. can't stop my craving for it.. The Japanese did so much killings in the past, I "hen4 bu4 de2" finish up all their fishes..
Yah right... As if the fishes are from Japan.. -_______-"
"Pulled" Xian out from home and we went to chill out at a cafe in a park.. Err.. was it Hougang? or Ponggol? Ahh.. watever! The place was pretty good, except for the chairs which made my butts cry.. Xian even took home a shot glass when we were leaving.. Tian ah~ He must have done that to rebate on the GST he paid earlier..
K lah.. that's all for today.. the sun is out again.. *screams* "I'm melting...!"
wth.. I'm so lame today..
It's been a long and tiring day.. and I look like this now:
What's with the pot..
Drooling?
far-terd at 6:20 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com