vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Tuesday, September 21, 2004
C'mon spell "Mississippi"
Maine says that my blog is rotting.. But what to do.. I've been slacking around these days and nothing quite interesting happened..
Anyway, it's my eating season now.. All I ever do now is eat, "chi1" and makan.. I'll pop something into my mouth every few hours.. Gosh! Even I myself gets horrified by my eating routine.. It's a common cycle for me to have a eating and fasting season every now and then.. So I'll gain a few kgs somewhere and lose them again..
I'm gradually getting worried for my O's Mathematics early this November.. I've yet to touch on anything on that dreadful subject.. I hated it since sec 1.. But it's a wonder that I'm able to get a 85 marks for it in pri 6.. Bah~
* To Maine: It's actually a good thing that he's getting out of your life.. at least after u get over the "sad period", you'll be able to lead a happier life.. it's so much better than being trapped in his cluthes.. I'll always be there for you if you need someone and we'll walk out of the darkness together! You have my number.. So just remember that:
Happiness is just a call away
________________
A bus stops and two Italian men got on it. They sit down and engage in an animated conversation. The lady sitting behind them ignores them at first, but her attention is galvanized when she hears one of the men say the following:
"Emma come first. Den I come. Den two asses come together. I come once-a-more. Two asses, they come together again. I come again and pee twice. Then I come one lasta time."
"You foul-mouthed sex obsessed swine," retorted the lady indignantly.
"In this country . . . we don't speak aloud in public places about our sex lives . . .
"Hey, coola down lady," said the man. "Who talkin' abouta sexa? I'm a justa tellin' my frienda how to spella 'Mississippi'."
I bet you'll read this again.. =)
far-terd at 8:50 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com