vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Wednesday, September 29, 2004
-In Memories of My Beloved Helmet-
I've got another pair of gloves today! But this time, a design that I like.. I feel comfortable using them too.. Sorry for troubling you to rush many places finding it..
Thanks for it, Alan. =)
New Gloves
Rushed to SSDC for our car and bike lessons.. As usual, I skipped the exercise.. Heheh.. Can't stand the instructors rushing me when I'm busying with my guards.. okok.. I'll make an effort to reach there at least 15 mins earlier for my future practs..
Went riding round the circuit for 1hr 15mins before the instructor lead us to another place.. He placed many cones around and we're supposed to do cornering around them.. I wasn't confident of completing that at all I must say.. So I informed the guy behind not to keep close to me.. Expected lah.. My bike fell twice at the cones.. But then did I realise that I was able to lift that fat vehicle up without the instructor's help this time.. ;)
After that was a narrow course with some break line intervals.. Practiced changing to gear 2 while cornering and back to gear 1 before the lines to stop.. That one was quite alright for me, after the instructor gave me a ride through that.. hur hur hur.. another free ride..
But I felt kinda awkward when he told me to put my hands around his waist.. 'Cause I had problem finding that waist of his.. ah.. so bad..
Kidding lah..
Lesson ended and while I was taking off the guards and stuff, I thought:
"Sian lah, cornering buang twice.. confirm have to come back for pract 1 again.." *Low morale*
Instructor then started off lecturing us on our cornering.. (Not those strict ones though.) Then blah blah.. Suddenly, he said:"Ok lah.. go and book your pract 2.." I was like.. "Huh? Corner until so jialat also can pass ah?" -______-"
As usual, I'll always return from practs with some blue blacks..
Haven't had anything since I woke up, so we went for.. sushi again! =D~
After that, Xian came to meet us to go "shang yue".. haha.. it's mooncake festival.. so yah.. can't leave out the full moon tonight.. Went to esplanade for a walk and also to play with candles and lanterns.. The guys seem so excited about playing with those.. Ahh.. They found back their "tong nian"..
Scenery from Esplanade
Not forgetting this too..
BUT!
When we were about to leave, we found out that someone snapped my helmet from the bike..
I was like.. "!!"
I almost teared.. You know how it feels when you've developed some kinda "gan qing" it and suddenly someone just stole it away.. Just because it's new, doesn't mean they have to steal it right.. Can't they spare a thought for the person who's using it? Don't understand why these selfish fools exist around us..
You scum bag! I curse your head rot after wearing it! Better still, see your bike get trampled over by a bulldozer right in front of your eyes! ArseHole!
Argh.
It's hard to get something replaced when there's already"gan qing" with it.. haiz..
Anyway, Alan rushed home to get my other helmet.. So Xian and I tried to entertain each other while waiting.. Bah~
I miss wiping it..
I miss changing its visor on my pract days..
I miss its company while I ride..
I miss the comfort of it..
Dear Helmet.. I miss you so.. T.T
far-terd at 6:10 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com