vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Sunday, September 26, 2004
Sashimi Craze
Met up with Alicia and Elynn yesterday.. it's been a long time since I last saw them.. Both fully occupied by their other half.. where got time for me ya? Bah~
Spent a few hours at in town shopping for new stuff.. Both of them bought clothes and bag but I only bought accessories.. Was eyeing on a black coloured long sleeves cardigan for quite some time.. Wanted to buy, but I thought that the price was too ex for a piece of that.. No choice but to leave empty-handed.. T.T
Leon joined us for dinner at Suki Sushi for the buffet.. I must say that we had our fill of sashimi after ordering 12 plates.. I never had so much salmon in my stomach after a meal..
Went for billiard and pooh session at parlane then chilling out at a pub in Bishan park.. The frostie there not nice lah.. Just syrup with ice.. bleah.
Booked bike pract for Tueday's slot but I've yet to buy a new pair of gloves.. You must be wondering why I'm buying gloves again.. Ahh.. it's love at first sight with Pam's one.. haha..
Bored?
Try THIS!
far-terd at 9:36 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com