vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Sunday, October 03, 2004
The Next Step
I suddenly feel that I have so many things waiting for me to accomplish.. *sigh*
1. Retake of O's Math
2. 2 x School Projects
3. Bike Licence
4. A Part-time Job
5. Degree (Still long way to go)
But at least I have goals to work for.. I guess I shall keep myself busy from now onwards.. No more wasting of time slacking around.. I can't afford to do that anymore.. Time to buck up ya..
So my first step is to start studying for my O's.. I'm left with 1 month to go only.. Although I'm not confident of acquiring a passing grade, I'll still make an afford to at least study for it.. So I finally took out the 10 yr-series just now.. Did a few chapters only and I realised I know nuts about math.. I've always liked to do the first few chapters in the math book.. You should know lah.. lol
So many things to do with so little time to spare..
Tian ah!
*looks up above with both hands spread out*
Gei wo yi dian chi de ba~
k.. not funny..
far-terd at 3:13 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com