vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Happy Birthday Meiyun!
Happy Birthday to dearest Meiyun! Love ya love ya love ya.. Heez..
Due to some psychology by maine and meiyun, I skipped school again.. How can I not resist Big Breakfast ya? Oh boy..
Darling went for a chop-chop haircut at QB with Power Ranger.. Looks not bad lah.. ^^
Went for pool at Lucky, but maine, meiyun and I were half-dead so we went off early..
I did not go for my bike lesson coz it rained heavily and I was terribly tired..
Met up with dar for movie.. I realised we have been catching so many movies, that we're left with almost none to look forward to.. What to do.. I'm a movie freak ya.. so he have no choice but to accompany me to cinemas all the time.. =D
Maple's down for maintenance.. T.T
I shall go watch Princess-d now.. Gonna finish up the disc 2 and I shall head to bed..
Tmr's off day!
*you should have realised by now that this entry was done hastily
far-terd at 5:04 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com