vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Thursday, December 02, 2004
1st Month!
Today was our 1st month.. but it seems like it's been quite long already.. coz we were not together then..
Anyway, darling bought me a necklace! So so happy.. Am quite guilty that I spent the day doing my hair instead of accompanying him.. I did not buy him anything too.. I'm so sorry.. will make up for you alright? love ya till bits..
Just dyed my hair today.. It simply sux.. I look like a freaking ah lian.. I dont like it.. But I hated more on how the hairstylist cut my hair.. She cut away my v-shaped tip and it became straight now.. and one side of my hair is longer than the other.. I'm so frustrated and sad.. *sigh*
Lots of people will comment about my hair.. I know it's ugly.. please don't exclaim with horror.. I'm sad enough..
Seriously, I don't want to be ah lian.. T.T
Please try not to provoke me.. I wont be couteous..
far-terd at 1:09 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com