why u so kpo?
yada yada.


Ain't it cute? I was so happy when he had his first bite of cabbage yesterday.. Damn the auntie from the pet shop who sold me a packet of food that it doesn't eat.. She even told me baby labbit cant eat cabbage at this age.. At that point of time, I looked into her labbit cage filled with cabbage.. Contradicting eh? *slap her with a beijing cabbage
I am still unsure on a confirmed name for labbit..
Here are some of the responses:
Meiyun: Xiao alan
Maine: Wen zi
Henry: Xiao xin
I myself thought of names like yang3 yang2, xiao p and even tu4 zai3 zi4.. I feel pretty comfortable with "mao3 mao2".. Bomba gave this name and I think I'm gonna stick to this for now, until I find a suitable name for it.. =)
P.S : Maomao's a RABBIT! He is not a hamster alright..
far-terd at 3:44 PM