vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Gaming.RP
Went to sch this evening to help out in the setup for tmr's CS competition.. Was pretty guilty coz I was late and went off early.. Anyway, I did my part to design the Annex Hall..
What I like most is the banner that is hung outside the annex.. It was done by me! heheh.. Although it's not really that good, but there's a sense of satisfaction seeing my work being displayed to others.. Weee~
I went off at around 11 plus to eat Chinatown's porridge.. Simply love the 'yu sheng'.. I had 2 plates today!
Darling and his friends decided to go yishun dam after that, while I headed home.. So guai right?
It's gonna be a long and tiring day tmr.. Gotta reach school at 9am and will be there till 7pm.. But I guess it'll be busy but fun!
So come on down to RP's open house if you have the time! (Sch should pay me for free advertising)
far-terd at 2:50 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com