vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Sunday, March 20, 2005
Wo Yao Zuo Fei Ji !
Been to quite a few places yesterday.. Hmm.. Firstly, old man brought me to his relative's chalet for bbq.. But that silly old man made a mistake on the location, thus we made a wasted trip to Pasir Ris instead of East Coast.. :
Anyway, it was my 1st time seeing steamboat accompanied with bbq.. Not bad eh.. Then, it was blackjack session with the folks and youngsters and I had a 'Double Ace'! ^^v
After that met up with old man's friends at Cine as usual.. We headed down to Fisherman's Village, but ended up only smelling the breeze there for a moment.. Then we went to Changi Airport for supper.. haha.. it's been a long time since I've been there.. Seeing the planes make me feel like going overseas.. But I don't think the day will come so soon..
The next stop was Kent Ridge Park.. The guys simply enjoy riding through the long stretch of curved road.. I was pretty happy that I finally got used to riding a SP last night.. There was also a girl or should I call her an old 'ah lian', who wanted to show-off that she knows how to ride..
Because previously, I couldn't get used to riding dar friend's bike so I looked so much like a noob struggling there.. So the old ah lian wanted to show-off.. She looked so 'yaya'.. Walking towards the bike and asking a guy over at the same time..
Guess what?
She doesn't know how to kick start! I almost laughed my ass off..
A pretty eventful day with old man..
Will be going for bike practical tmr! Hope will be able to pass the lesson..
I just love riding a bike! (although i'm van)
*vroom
far-terd at 7:06 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com