vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Thursday, April 07, 2005
Exhausted
Pract 4(II) this afternoon..
Results: Passed!
I'm so so so happy.. Finally get the chance to go for circuit revision.. hohoho.. Assessment is next week and I'm pretty nervous..
Anyway, lesson was enjoyable and while I was going through my test route, I came across a guy at the emergency brake corner.. ...
He was having his circuit revision and stopped beside me to wait for his turn.. Just before he could come to an immediate stop, his engine stalled.. I thought it was ok, as it's very common.. But to my surprise, he did not restart his engine! Instead, he looked around and acted as if nothing has happened.. I tried listening if there was any sound of his engine, but no..?
I guessed he felt paiseh in front of a girl.. Can understand that.. Haha! He then decided to start his engine and move off after I moved to the front.. But.. His engine stalled again! I couldn't control myself from giggling.. There's really lots of interesting stuff you'll experience while learning car/bike..
Received a call from mediacorp, asking me to go for an audition this Sunday.. It's not meant for me, but for my mum.. I signed up for the thingy sometime last month, hoping that mummy will be chosen to go for a makeover.. ^^
My eyes have been giving me probs for quite some time.. Not sure why though.. Maybe I lack of sleep or somehow.. They get really dry, causing me to have the tendency to blink VERY frequently and it's really uncomfortable.. >_<
Darling's quite lost about his job.. He's hoping to find a stable job with good pay to work during the school days.. But the jobs that he have in hand now are not up to his expectations.. Any recommendation for jobs pple?
Take a peep at my new template I've done for darling's blog if you want to.. It's still incomplete as I'm planning to include photos in it.. Help him change his design also dont know what for.. That old man also dont make an effort to update at all.. Haiz.. Anyway, will be changing my template too! I've got the design ready.. Will get it done when I have the time, cause I'm busy nowadays..
Shall be all for now.. I'm drooling with my supper right in front of me..
Peace pple!
far-terd at 1:51 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com