vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
New Haircut
Due to influences from maine and meiyun, I skipped school on monday and was indulged in big breakfast and k lunch! You two hor.. better dont do that again! I wanna study one k! haha
Went for a haircut with meiyun at Jean Yip.. It was costly but my hairdresser was not bad.. Whereas, meiyun cried after her haircut.. I was shocked! She lost too much of her fringe and it was rather short.. silly girl cried like a small girl..
She didnt turn up for school yesterday.. Reason: Fringe too ugly -_______-"
So I met up with her after school to go SSDC.. With power ranger and darling too.. She went to enrol for Class 2b and I went for my prac 6.. First time out on the road was not bad lah.. Just that have to look out for the cars and buses out there.. and I freakin' hate the taxi driver who overtake me while I was about to do my U-turn.. Cant he just wait ?! *Roars
Although none of the people passed, but I didnt feel disapponted at all.. Coz I knew I need more experience when riding on the road.. Im sure I will make it to prac 7.. ^^v
Meiyun: We will strive hard to get our licence!
I have been spending too much recently.. Guess it's time to eat some grass.. T.T
far-terd at 7:08 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com