vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Saturday, May 28, 2005
I Must Tahan
I told myself I must not go out today, I really did. I turned down invites on asking me out. Darling just asked me whether I want to watch Madagascar, which I really want to, but struggled to say no. By all means, I still need to go for circuit revision tomorrow 'cause my prac 8 is on Monday. Chalet and pracs cost me a bomb. T_T
A friend of mine has landed up in hospital due to an accident on the road last night. Darling went to visit him, but I didnt. Just did not feel like going.. People might think that I am heartless, but I dont care. The first thing that came to my mind upon hearing the news was:"Served him right".
Even though he was hit by a car, I do not pity him. Being a dangerous rider, it was just a matter of time on when he would land up in hospital. It is not his first time anyway. So what is the use of wearing an Arai helmet and a pair of racing boots everyday, when you ride so dangerously like nobody's business? Will be glad that he will not even drag someone else with him in hospital.
I seriously do not support anyone to race/speed at all. Why create such unnecessary danger?
far-terd at 9:57 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com