vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Wednesday, May 18, 2005
Unkind Creatures
I just feel like blogging but have no idea what to type.. Maybe I shall just blog randomly like what Jin Jin does..
I just found out that the only test which I was early for, was considered void as there was a large amount of students having network problems and the server was unable to do donno what shyt..
As follows:-
To all students taking C214,
This morning, there was a network problem which severely disrupted the UT. As a result, we could not ensure that proper procedure was followed.
Consequently, it has been decided that the UT this morning is considered invalid. All submissions will be disregarded, and will not be marked or counted towards the final grade.
A further announcement will be made in due course regarding whether there will be a re-run of this UT.
Albert Miao (Dr)Director, Centre for Professional Development
**** RP
I woke up darn early today you know! *roars
Subsequently, the school's CS servers were closed for donno what reason.. Heard that it was because of a complain from an SAS student? **** him too.
I am also getting irritated by a group of guys from my class. Rowdy and ungentlemanlike..
Scene in class:
Jessica was late for test and had forgotten to bring her wireless card, which also means that she would not be able to take the test.
Jessica: "Oh no! I forgot to bring my wireless card!"
Team: "Huh?! Can go borrow from the pple who are not taking the test!"
Guy: "Huh.. Then I cannot play ad-hoc liao. (He was planning to play CS with the other guys)
Vanwie: (thinking) **** him
Poor Jessica had to rush to the IT-Helpdesk for test without the 6p..
These kinda people can just go eat fishballs and choke to death lah.. So damn unkind.. Not gentleman at all! Why not just cut off their genitals and pronounce as gay, they can do without NS too!
Can picture the scene of them acting guniang together.. wakao
Okay enough.
Darling will be having his TP tmr on his 2nd attempt.. I wish him all the best and hope that he wont be too nervous for it.. Remain calm and you will definitely pass!
*So it doesn't seem like I have nothing to type
far-terd at 12:16 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com