vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Change of TP Date
TP in 1 week's time.. All thanks to Ben's help.. =D
But I'll have to sacrifice a little coz I wont be able to make it for my test.. Sigh
Had a rather tiring day in school.. Nearly dozed off during presentation.. zzz
Gotta spend my time back in SSDC for my revisions! Cant afford to fail again ah! I wanna pillion my darling, lao er and lao san all at once! hehehhe
Meiyun tried riding on darling's wave today.. looks like she had fun? it was funny when she first rode on it.. she was about to change to 2nd gear, the bike jerked and she went:" Ahhhhh~~!" We laughed our ass off sia.. I pillioned maine too.. ^^v
Darling is peeking at what im typing.. hmm.. gtg liao..
darling: *trying to be funny*
me: ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~
far-terd at 11:37 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com