vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Thursday, July 14, 2005
Darling Bought Wave
Have been busy with filming for the past 2 days after school.. Tiring but it's worth it..
Darling sold off his RVF this morning and bought a cute little Wave-i.. He is gonna add me as the subrider when I pass my TP, hopefully on 4th August.. I pillioned darling around the carpark with it and it was fun.. But I ought to get used to the difference in gear changing, so that the bike would not jerk too much.. heheh..
Went for road revision today and it was pretty much okay.. Just that the instructor gave feedback that my cornering was scary as if I was racing.. Bah~
I was late for my prac and I had to take a higher seat bike, due to the shortage of bike.. I have been using low seat bikes from the start and I did not realise that the higher seat bikes was okay for me too.. The moving off was damn smooth compared to the low seat ones.. But the bad point is that I tend to wobble when I was cornering in the figure-8.. Maybe coz the low seat's gravity is lower to the ground.. hmm..
After prac, Andrew came to meet us at SSDC and we went to look for Gary together coz darling wanted to change his wave's basket.. Supper was at West Coast Mac.. =D~
Gotta catch some sleep now.. UT tmr morning and I have not studied at all.. Oh man~
Alleluia~!
far-terd at 3:17 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com