Friday, July 22, 2005
School + Revision = Tiring Day
*Set Encoding to Unicode to view Chinese words below
It had been a rather tiring day for me.. Waking up at 6+ in the morning for test and lessons all the way till 4pm.. Went home after school for an hour's nap, then headed down to SSDC for circuit revision with Kriz and Meiyun.. Guessed they had fun playing in there.. haha.. I have already spent $940 on my bike lessons.. I admit I am a slow learner.. T_T I am broke! Meiyun is following my footsteps too.. lol
Went for Chinatown porridge after revision with darling and his friends.. yummy 'yu sheng' and 'tou fu'.. heheh
I wanna pass my TP.. I wanna say the riders' pledge.. I want that $50 card.. *ke lian face*
The outcome of being slow in packing up
AhhWeeF equipped with ζε±δΈζ ("Got Shit Mai4 Pang4")
How's the background music? It's the 1st japanese song I have ever learnt and it's also my favourite. Ain't the song just soooo... romantic? Imagine having a candlelight dinner with your other half next to a sandy beach... Accompanied by the seawave and twinkling stars.. Awww.... Or even just having a peaceful night at home with him/her, talking about the days being together and thinking about the future.. This song is just so suitable..
To those couples that are still bringing their partners out to eat, shop then home.. Come on lah.. Get a life! Come up with some romantic stuff for him/her.. A relationship needs some spices you know! Who knows the relationship between the both of you might become stronger?
Am I romantic enough? heheh.. I like the way he make things memorable for me too.. ^^
far-terd at 2:10 AM