vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Saturday, July 16, 2005
TP Date Changed Again..
I am pretty amazed at how many times I have changed my TP date..
1. 11 August
2. 4 August
3. 21 July
4. 28 July
This is my 4th tp date.. -_-" Actually, I was very happy when I got the 21st, which was only in 1 week's time.. Got so damn excited and then to realise that I have the bloody Video and Audio Test on that day.. That irritating module has came in my way twice, causing me to change my tp dates.. *roar! My heart ached badly when I sold off the slot and seeing it get take in just a few mins.. T.T
Received RP's windbreaker today.. Will be wearing it for the Blade Tournament held at Funan Digital Mall on the 23rd/24th July.. It's an inter-poly competition so hope that the winners of RP WCG will do their best!
Returned home after school feeling real exhausted.. Slept from 7pm and woke up at 1+ am to check my hp and stuff.. Decided to wake up for awhile to grab a bite and come online.. I was then stuck to the project superstar website..
The videos and interviews are pretty interesting.. I was really astonished by the great voice of a female contestant.. Although singing is good, but without overwhelming support and votes, the contestants would be eliminated.. Kinda irony.. Most of the "good" contestants are PRs.. Thus, they had no much relatives and friends voting for them..
Chen Jiaxin (I love her great voice!)
Chia Wei Choong
Leong Wai Keong
Maybe I should learn singing too? lol
far-terd at 4:10 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com