vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Tuesday, August 09, 2005
Reflections..
I cried again while reading the archives from his blog.. Yes, all his past entries.. All of them.. Every single post explains his love for me.. From the days he was chasing me, till we were dating.. It brought back valuable memories and I wonder how I was fated to have this guy into my life..
Come to think of it.. It was the Euro Finals 2004 that brought us together.. I am still sorry that I made you bet on Portugal.. Remembered our first movie was Connie and Carla.. Seems like I initiated to meet him for the first 2 dates.. hmm...
Consecutively meeting him for the third day, he brought me to J8 to buy the giant Chuppa Chups lollipop.. But it was already sold out and left with the small ones.. So silly him tried to act macho and asked to buy 1 of every flavour.. To his surprise, the auntie dug out 18 flavours.. He LL gotta buy them for me.. I know it's just to make me happy.. I appreciated that..
Not to forget the surprises he had done for me.. The most unforgettable one is the one at mount faber.. (Dated 17 July) The one with balloons at Labrador Park was sweet too.. (Dated 7 August) I must say that the ice-cream you gave me was the sweetest.. (Dated 30 Sep)
Thank you for all the presents you have given me.. They were uncountable.. and there were many many more things that you have done for me..
Wonder why am I blogging this at this hour?
Because I definitely missed the times we had in the past! Those days were the happiest.. But why.. why did they disappear? Have your friends overtaken me? or is it the love you have for me has faded?
I wanna go back to the past..
far-terd at 6:28 AM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com