vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Friday, February 17, 2006
i want a bike lah!
Congrats to Meiyun for getting her bike licence!
I think she's really keened to get a bike now. Me too! But money is an issue. *sigh
Gotten my licence for 7 months already, but I am still relying on darling to fetch me around. I want to fetch him leh!
Have been trying my best to treasure everything I have now and also to pursue for the things I want. Coz.. I wouldn't know what will happen tomorrow.. So time is precious!
Vday was so sweet with darling.. He got me 2 roses in a day.. The first one was in school.. When I was having lesson in class, he suddenly popped out from behind and handed me a rose.. Then he left with a cheeky smile and flying kiss. lol
The 2nd one was a 21" rose from orchard road.. Very big and cute! He was using it to hit my head all the while. >.<
He treated me to dinner at Sakae Sushi, while I gave him a Adidas watch.. I shall emphasize that I wrapped the present on my own! disaster sia.
We then went to dblO to chill out with his classmates.. another disaster as his friend got real drunk. dead fish.. -.-"
It's another weekend once again.. any interesting activities for me?
zzz
far-terd at 2:40 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com