vanakam ^^
*rants
*femme
*speak
*links
Wednesday, October 18, 2006
The Water-Confidence Test
Made my way down to SIA Training Centre early this morning for the Water-Confidence test. Simpler and faster than it may seem, I reached there at 8.45am and we were dismissed at 10.30am with the results announced.
What we had to do was just to jump off the "plane" and into the machine-controlled pool, whereby it creates big waves just like a real scenario at an open sea. I had a mouthful of water when I jumped in and it was a little scary. However, I began to like the thrill of it soon after.
The test ended off so early, I had nowhere to go. Darling didnt turn up for school again and was sleeping at home.. I'm numbed about it. Therefore, workaholic me cancelled half day of my leave to go back to work.
I had a really bad headache after that. Probably caused by the pressure of the jump.
Managed to tahan till the end of the day. But still had to face a quarrel right after work.. How nice was that?
Havent been seeing much of each other recently.. and when we do, we scream at the other. There's something wrong.
I feel that I dont know much about his life now. I too, refrain myself from learning more in order to keep the title of a non-irritant. What's the use of being frustrated with the things he do not comply.. Keep myself occupied with other stuff, should I?
Yes, I'm in for the last stage - Interview with the Management.
far-terd at 10:37 PM
profile
vanwie
twenty-two
undergrad/cabin crew
aims for
happiness
bike
2a licence
car licence
new job
diamond ring
complete degree
ralph lauren romance
bike servicing
new rims & tyres
mhr of505 helmet
new helmet
hp c5180
new watches
new wallet
new bags
more levis skinny
n95
sony psp
ds lite
pretty clothes
another overseas trip
maomao's list
grooming session
bigger house
new bowl
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com